One of the most important factors in a first impression is…appearance! This not only applies to people, but places and products as well. A clean fleet makes a better impression than a dirty one but that’s not all. Keeping your fleet clean is important for longevity, brand image, and operations.
Here are some more benefits of keeping your fleet clean:
- Reduces overall vehicle maintenance
- Saves money on fuel for long haul by reducing drag
- Keeps fleet in prime condition
- Maintains a company’s brand image
- Maintains mechanical longevity and durability
- Clean fleets reflect positively on an operator
- Better impression for the DOT
- Less road dirt on the truck weighing it down or causing wind resistance
- Reduced opportunity for winter road treatments to adversely affect the equipment
Make sure truck washing is part of your regular maintenance schedule. Keep your fleets clean!